Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First Post....

I forgot that I had one of these, so I am going to start using it because Vicki's book was so cute and easy.
Lately Jake and I havent really been up to much. Just working and spending time with Travis, Haley and Ari and Primary Childrens. Its been such an emotional roller coaster and we are not even her parents. But watching them have to go through such a hard trial in their life has been really hard. All we can do is be there for them, which we have been trying to do. They have such an amazing spirit about them. Its unreal to see their Faith and Strength in the Gospel. They are such an inspiration to me and how I want to be when we get the opportunity to have the Temple promises in our lives.
Jake started working at Discover Card and he really seems to like it. Now, its not working with Travis, where they could have fun time and social hours all day :-) but its a job and it pays pretty good. We are currently staying at my dads house in West Jordan. He is alone here so he had the room and that was a blessing because of all of our money getting stolen at the wedding, which was our apartment money. Living here really isnt that bad. It is going to help us get some sort of savings started since we dont have rent.
We have started going to Church and already we are starting to notice the small things that have come around. Things just seem to go alot smoother.
I hope that I can keep up with this often enough that it will be worth making a book at the end. Keeping up with everyone elses is a lot of fun. I really enjoy it.....

No comments: