Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Day At Grandma's


Today was my last day off.... I had a doctors appointment this morning because I have been having cramps in my abdomen for the past week and I finally broke down and went in. They are running a blood test to make sure that it is not pregnancy and if that comes out negative then they are going to see if it is endometriosis. We'll see what goes from there....
After my appointment I went down to my grandma Coates' house to visit with them. I just spent the day catching up with them and spending time with them before they leave for Arizona in the next few weeks. My grandpa has been having some circulatory problems in his legs and is going in to have an angioplasty and angiogram on October 19.
Brenda brought Cooper, Maasen and Eli over to hang out for a bit. It was nice getting to see them, I never get to. They are such fun little kids. Cooper is sitting next to me telling me that he needs to sit in my chair and play the games on Grandma's computer. He needs me to move. Ha ha. He is a cutey. I will let him have his turn now.

1 comment:

Liz Lane said...

I am so glad you're doing this. It's nice to see what everyone is up to, even though we don't get to stay in touch all of the time. Keep it up!